Version with alternative colours for those who find these hard to read coming soon.
In the meantime, try this extension for Chrome that turns whatever page you're on to grayscale.
This will also be uploaded as its own independent deviation soon, but for now...
Hey! Here you can find the pricing info for customized designs of the closed species Quetzalli [group Quetzallan ].
There is still not an official form you ought to fill- I'll figure out what sort of info / inspiration / etc comes up most frequently based on these first customs and build a form based on that in the future.
For now, please just let me know the EARTH and SKY parts of your quetzalli [either specific real-life species -stuff with its own scientific name- or more general categories of animals, like, say, 'dove' or 'lizard' or 'python', etc.], which of course define its TYPE; and any extra TRAITS you'd like to throw on top of the two free UNCOMMON ones that come with every custom.
Keep in mind the going will be a bit slow since I did just start school after literal years of no contact with anything remotely academic lmao. This is also why I'm only taking three of these for the time being.
You can check out the species guide here. These are examples of what your custom would look like:/font>
- [TAKEN] by Kyoukiaoitatsu
Custom Pricing Info:
- Alt. Earth can be non-snake reptiles (lizards, crocodylids, turtles, etc.), amphibians, insects that crawl and felines.
- Extinct Earth are extinct reptiles and amphibians that walk or crawl, and extinct felines.
- Legendary Earth are reptiles, felines from various cultures' mythologies.
- Alt. Sky can be non-songbirds such as birds of prey and ducks, or other animals: bats (and other gliding animals such as flying squirrels) and insects that fly.
- Extinct Sky are extinct avians, flying reptiles, and flying insects.
- Legendary Sky are flying creatures from various cultures' mythologies.
Other animals such as canines, primates, etc. are illegal EARTH/SKY parts in Quetzalli. Pretty much every mammal that is not a feline can't be an 'earth' part. The few mammals that glide are ok as 'sky' parts though.
Some ungulates (deer, sheep, moose, bison, antelope) may be introduced since quetzalli do have horns. Meanwhile, horns are simply a common trait if they're small and an uncommon one if they're medium to large.